Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Bucephelandra "Sekadau 1"

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello everyone! A post on this beautiful Bucephelandra is up on my blog AquaBiota! Here is an excerpt of what you’ll find there, for the rest click on the link below! Thank you for taking the time to check out this post ☺ Enjoy!
    Inspire91

This particular variety actually is the 1st of (at this time) 3 different varieties of B."Sekadau". There is also #2 and #3, but today I will just be covering #1. It was collected by a shop here in Japan by the name of "Team Borneo". In Japan their reputation is basically that they are well known for collecting a plethora of rare, unusual, and new freshwater plants and fish. They collected this one in Western Kalimantan in an area named "Sekadau".

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Bucephelandra "Sekadau 1"

Nice, thanks for sharing. It looks to be in emersed form( assuming ), would you mind sharing water parameters? Thanks.
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Country
    United_States

Re: Bucephelandra "Sekadau 1"

The water parameters are really not that stringent. Bucephelandra in general can take a beating, similar to Anubias, but if I had to put some parameters up about it, it would be soft water (1-3) and acidic (2-4).