Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Bumble bee and tiger shrimps, Help Please..

Bumble bee and tiger shrimps, Help Please..

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi there, recently buy some bumble bee, tiger and malayans. Only put in the day and next day all slowly just drop dead one by one....only hap to my bee and tiger, malayan is alright but were hiding in one corner, dont look too good also. Dont noe what happened... pls advise.... thanx in advance....
    Mine has a ph of 6 and temp betw 27-29... does lightings plays a part in the cause of death... jus a tot.... desperate....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hehe...me newbie to shrimps also...

but maybe u wan check ur nitrate level...coz shrimps especially bee are extremely sensitive to water conditions...
    so if there is a huge or even a slight change...the shrimps can die easily...
    anyway an advice is not to change more than 10% of the water in the shrimp tank...if not the following morning, u will c corpes everywhere...

Regards,
    Izzat

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Whats the condition of your tank first? New? Cycled? Planted? Aeration? Water conditioner?
    Oh, the rare old Whale, mid storm and gale. In his ocean home will be. A giant in might, where might is right. And King of the boundless sea.