Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: NA's Package's solenoid

Feedback Score

NA's Package's solenoid

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Went to check out the pricing for NA's package. Found out that the solenoid that comes in NA's package received many complains from customers in the Shop Beside NA. I want to find out how many Bros are using the solenoid from the package from NA ? Any problems ? The solenoid comes in blue packaging.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: NA's Package's solenoid

I'm using the German solenoid from NA, first one had a defect and exploded after a day. Chan changed another one for me and its been working fine for the last few months.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Country
    Singapore
    My friend and me bought the cheapo solenoid together. He got electric current shock when he did not place the tank on the ground directly. I also got the shock when I try to put my tank over a cloth. So think putting the tank on the ground actually ground it in a sense.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:88aa1cda48="blurrblurr"]My friend and me bought the cheapo solenoid together. He got electric current shock when he did not place the tank on the ground directly. I also got the shock when I try to put my tank over a cloth. So think putting the tank on the ground actually ground it in a sense.[/quote:88aa1cda48]

My defective solenoid had this problem too. The second one that Chan changed for me works fine without the 'shock'.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wat brand are u guys toking? i recently bought a JBJ solenoid from NA. Dun have these problems but just tat it doesnt shut tight. Mr Chan told mi to bring to him to clean.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    there are two brands there I think
    one by Huey Hong
    and one by JBJ.
    I bought the JBJ

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I have the San Yuo one from NA also. first time defective. the second one I'm using until now, so far so good.
    I'm back!

Feedback Score
    Here is what happen:
    I went to check out the pricing in the 2 shops. Shop beside NA claims that he receive too much complains from the solenoid he is selling which is the same as NA's package. Went over to NA, i was told that the 2litre package selling was at 185 with the solenoid and stuff. Then, it has no warranty. JBL's has 6 months warranty. Need to add $30 more.

Doubt:
    If it is a business tactic why is it that the shop beside NA not ordering more stock instead selling a cheaper solenoid.

Hmmmm.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:4c96ee20f2="tranquillizer"]Here is what happen:
    I went to check out the pricing in the 2 shops. Shop beside NA claims that he receive too much complains from the solenoid he is selling which is the same as NA's package. Went over to NA, i was told that the 2litre package selling was at 185 with the solenoid and stuff. Then, it has no warranty. JBL's has 6 months warranty. Need to add $30 more.

Doubt:
    If it is a business tactic why is it that the shop beside NA not ordering more stock instead selling a cheaper by $20 solenoid.

Hmmmm.[/quote:4c96ee20f2]

Should be JBJ, not JBL.
    I'm back!

Feedback Score
    yes yes is JBJ's. Paisei. These few days thinking about fert and plants stuff. JBL AquaBasics lolx.

Feedback Score
    Went to the shop beside NA jus now. The brand of the solenoid is SAN YUO. If i''m not wrong is the 1 selling in NA's package. So Bros the defective ones u guys are saying is this brand ?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I think this brand 'San Yuo" is what most LFS are selling. Saw it at several LFSes.

The defect usually on the solenoid. Current leak, explosion, etc... Some changed a few times. I only changed once.
    I'm back!

Feedback Score
    So i think is not worth buying the SAN YUO solenoid ? The changing of the parts need to pay ? Because i was told it has no warranty. Those Bro who purchased the JBJ's solenoid does it comes with the JBJ's bubble counter ? or normal vlue bubble counter ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I got the San Yuo from NA and JBJ from Tengah. The latter is very good. However, not so please with San Yuo. Noisy cracking sound when it is switched on. Once hot, has difficulty turning the knob to adjust CO2 input.
    Peace & Tranquillity
    My Photos:
    http://www.freewebs.com/cbong/index.htm

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Bought 2 from NA. 1st ones is an UP brand and the 2nd is MB-SOL. The UP brand has been used for 2yrs without problem and the MB-SOL is nearing a year and no problem too.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:d0123b2128="tranquillizer"]So i think is not worth buying the SAN YUO solenoid ? The changing of the parts need to pay ? Because i was told it has no warranty. Those Bro who purchased the JBJ's solenoid does it comes with the JBJ's bubble counter ? or normal vlue bubble counter ?[/quote:d0123b2128]
    It comes with normal type of counter onli.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Bro !
    I think SAN YUO is the problem.
    For those who wanna buy think better go for JBJ's solenoid.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I think JBJ is quite realiable cos before i bought mine, there was another brand being sold by Mr Chan too. The brand is cheaper but Mr Chan said tat there were complains so i decided to take JBJ. So far no major problems.