[quote:0f541f2a11="byronshoh"]Did not know how fast a puffer fish can get rid of the snails I have...
Within 2 days all snails gone!
Any idea what substitute food I can feed the puffer?
Many thanks![/quote:0f541f2a11]
you can try frozen bloodworms




[quote:0f541f2a11="byronshoh"]Did not know how fast a puffer fish can get rid of the snails I have...
Within 2 days all snails gone!
Any idea what substitute food I can feed the puffer?
Many thanks![/quote:0f541f2a11]
you can try frozen bloodworms
I feed my puffer with worm. Be carefull they attack other fishes' fins and tails when they go hungry.



Brine shrimp, live or frozen. Yes, they will nip off other fishes tails if out of food.
Dalphia, brine shrimps or BW.



Thanks all



I am looking to buy a blue eye puffer.
Mind to say where you got yours?



Plantas Aquaticas at Horne Road....I can "loan" you mine if you need to get rid of snails......![]()
Bookmarks