Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Places selling overflow box

Places selling overflow box

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello,

I'd like to know if there is any place that sells an overflow box much like the one featured in the picture below in singapore. It's a device that allows you to run an overflow system without drilling a hole in your tank. Thanks for any input.

http://www.lifereef.com/lg_pre.gif

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmmmm, I am interested too

Anyone knows where to find?
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman, 1986. Rogers commission into the Challenger disaster

DIY!!!!!!!!!! mine is
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    another type of overflow system.. go to s'goon north, this LFS next to the shop selling fruits.. (sorry, forgot its name[:] ) they have multiple layers of filtration media.. and serve as a wet/dry filter.. hehehe... seems to be like a taiwanese shop..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

dear spiffy,

Wow, i never knew you could DIY it. It sure looks complicated to me in the drawings though. How did you do it and what materials did you use? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    someone named fishgeek from another forum replied nautilus' query. He said Soon Heng 88 @ Henderson. Anybody has a clue?

Hi guys,

Actually, i have also enquired about the cost buying the overflow box as shown in the picture. Although the box is cheap(USD$30), the shipping is $80 which is a little on the high side. Since there are quite a few interested parties, does anyone have any lobang on how to get some of these stuff here in sg, be it mass ordering or other means?

Feedback Score
    what is the chance of fabricating them here?

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thio,
    IMO, it should be quite easy to get it done here in singapore.. just have to pass the design to the workshop and they do it for u.. but.. problem.. where to do it as it is acrylic from the look of it.. unfortuately.. coz if it is glass, perhaps i can recommend some shops.. perhaps some other ppl can help out on this..coz i know that they DIY alot of stuff here..

Btw, how is the pH meter? did it work? if something is wrong.. let me know ok??? i get it replaced for u..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    yeah, it is still working today. I'll let you know if it still works tomorrow. haha