Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Amount of Lushgro to dose

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Should be able to get at Pharmacies right?
    But are the hydrogen peroxide we inject into the tank food grade or pharmacy grade??

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    I am referring to those you can find at pharmacy.

    Although I had tried H2O2 before with yamato in the tank, I do not recommend for crs, knowing that they so sensitive.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    3,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    54
    Country
    Singapore
    Can I suggest try the yamato solution first? I had a thread algae infested tank for 6 months. Weekly removal did not solve the problem but an army of yamatos cleared them in two weeks. They made sure the hard-to-get places are mopped up too.
    koah fong
    Juggler's tanks

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by juggler View Post
    Can I suggest try the yamato solution first? I had a thread algae infested tank for 6 months. Weekly removal did not solve the problem but an army of yamatos cleared them in two weeks. They made sure the hard-to-get places are mopped up too.
    I did and pop in 10 big yamato shrimps, cleared 90% thread algae within a day! Of course with the help of 2 SAE too

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East
    Posts
    392
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    I had throw in 10 yamatos last week, they dun seem t clear the hair algae???

    Must try not feeding them for few days and monitor.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by ct13 View Post
    I had throw in 10 yamatos last week, they dun seem t clear the hair algae???

    Must try not feeding them for few days and monitor.
    Really? My yamatos and the SAE were tearing aways all the algae.
    A very clear sign my rocks were clear of algae within mintues! Must be some hungry shrimps.
    Also I did not feed them at all, all their food are available in my tank already

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    262
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by juggler View Post
    I have a dosing calculator for Lushgro Aqua and Micros. Can try at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/kfloh/dmdd.xls

    Further, do read up on Estimative Index by Tom Barr
    And Chuck Gadd Dosing Calculator also helps.

    For your thread algae problem, some Yamato shrimps will help.
    Hi,

    I am currently dosing based on EI method and would like to clarify the following,

    if the recommended ppm for nitrate is 5 ppm,and if I dose 3 times a week, do I dose, 1ppm + 2 ppm + 2ppm" or do I dose 5 ppm each time?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Amount of Lushgro to dose

    You can consider trying out Lushgro Hydrogen Peroxide.

    Find out more information in this link here http://www.ecocityhydroponics.com/hy...e-farming.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •