
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step
Major trimmed on the plant on Sunday. Stem plant can really grow crazy, but they are so beautiful.Stem really need alot of work.
Also relocated some of the stuff. Now it looks much better! I'm trying to trim like 4" then 2" method to get more dense. After the trimming, i've really dump away alot of plant, maybe next time i'll pass it to others.
![]()
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step



Bit new here - whats glosso and ADA.........?
Thanxs
PS - I hope to get my fisrt tank commissioned this weekend - still messing about with bits of wood and stones and wondering how much I can leave till I get all the plants planted and the water in...hahah!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step





tank looking nice and good. By the way, is that a black bioball on top of the rock ?
Glad to see that your plants are still striving. It's now fuller and taking shape![]()
So, you still letting your glosso and Japan hair glass to do Lord of The Rings battle?![]()
Maurice Cheong
A . M o m e n t . o f . T r a n q u i l i t y...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step





Oh you use a bioball as a prop for the mosses ? Have difficulty in securing the mosses to it ?
Really not bad at all for a first tank. What's your next step?





This first tank is my research for experimenting planting before i go for the serious one. Thats why i got so many different plant inside this small tank. And i've seen many failure case and they quit. I love keeping fish and plants when i was very young. It just distress me when i get home. Now I'm eyeing and planning for a 3ft setup...!
I just had my second newborn son now 3 month plus, so everything was so tied up. Got to have balance between family and hobby! Beside planting, another hobby was photographing, which i had stop for quite awhile. I've coach some of my friends on photographing and editing, and now some of them are professional photographer. Glad to see them succeed.I have alot of hobbyist, life is so colourful and so little time to use.
![]()
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step





eh, last time when i had those plants they not so obedient leh
and my tenellus now is not much better!
Btw this tank is also called a "plant collection tank" for my bigger tank use.So you dont really see much scape from here. Currently i'm testing on 4"X2" trimming method for the stem plants, it will get more dense later.
![]()
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step
I've change my light to 2 set total 4 tubes of T5 for my 1.5ft tank and the lighting period and increase my nitrate dosage, cause i've added "Eustralis Stellata", one of the most difficult plant. It started to rot in the roots in the beginning, and the good news is they are growing very well now. Hooray!!!
Last edited by blue33; 9th Jul 2008 at 09:59. Reason: Wrong plant name given
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step
Show us some pix![]()
Bookmarks