Heya, i've been thinking to buy some too. I know this shop in Yishun that sells them for gardening. Shall we make a bulk buy? If not, you can call the shop owner at 97930154
Does anyone know where i can buy earthworms? My parents have lots of potted plants & the soil are getting hard & stiff. Looking for earthworms to loosen the soil. Not those tubefex worms sold in LFS, but real terrestrial earthworms found in the soil.
Thought about digging for some, but we've too many pots of plants & probably need quite alot of them. Furthermore digging for them will be too time consuming for us. Any input on where i can get them is much appreciated.
Thanks for reading!

Heya, i've been thinking to buy some too. I know this shop in Yishun that sells them for gardening. Shall we make a bulk buy? If not, you can call the shop owner at 97930154
Do they sell them in tubs or per earthworm? I don't mind bulk buy. How much earthworms do we need to buy to be considered as bulk buy?

They sell them by "cans" as far as i can tell, 1 can is about 20 worms. Should cost around $10. Shall we split it 50/50? I doubt either of us needs that many worms![]()
Ok, sounds good to me. Do you stay near the shop? Can you buy first then we'll meet up to split the worms. My number 82227036, I stay at Seng Kang.

Excellent, i pass by your area alotI'll give you a call on wed or thurs i think.

May i know where is this gardening shop which sells the earthworms? Anyone knows where in yishun is it? Thanks in advance
Can you call the number given by xnsdvd ?
If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.


Alternatively you can call stephen: 91799463. He even does deliveries!

Why not give the plants a treat and repot them?earthworms in hard ground assume a drought is on the way,they then curl up and hibernate.



i have lobang for earthworms.. pm me for details..=)








is it? so sorry.. can contact me via email..
[email protected]
thx!
Bookmarks