check out below link:
http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ad.php?t=38868

check out below link:
http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ad.php?t=38868
Thanks for the link. My poor colleague might have to do some shopping on my behalf..haha
The role of master and servant begin to cloud in the water..

good for you, thought I doubt the price would be cheaper there





It's not a matter of pricing, there is almost nothing cheaper in Japan than Singapore, but it's a matter of selection, you can get a lot of stuff you won't be able to find here.
I saw lots of cool stuff when I was there last, lots of reptiles, Pacman frogs and other amphibians, Axolotls, soft coral etc, lots of stuff I've not seen available in Singapore, unfortunately import of these items is prohibited by the AVA, so I bought mostly equipment, bits and pieces.
If you're looking to save money on equipment you want to go to Hong Kong instead.

If you love plants, they have some rare plant that is not available locally, at least not yet. But price would be sky rocket. Good thing is custom allow you to bring in plants
By the way you can get some Japanese aquarium related magazine like Aquajournal 500 yen compare to buy online 900 yen.
Bookmarks