Wow.. Such bad attitude
Were at aquarama, in front of the rainbow booth where kk and wr are being sold, met 2 guys from vietnam, we started chatting and my friend and I recommended Singapore forums such as AQ and shrimpsnow to them. Suddenly, one of the rainbow staff comes into the picture and ask us to get out and threatened to call the committee as he stated that we are against aquarama's rules.
Er.. We are exchanging forum websites, may I know what's wrong?
So I just said oh please call the committee, he was like wanting to throw vulgarities at me..
"great service by rainbow"![]()
Zack



Wow.. Such bad attitude
Gosh.. If that happened to me, I'd demand to see his boss/manager. I thought simply ignoring your customers was the worst a salesperson could do, but threatening them... Very bad service indeed.
Cheers,
Bernard
Kept (no more) Betta persephone, B. miniopinna, B. sp. palangkaraya, B. uberis, B. channoides, B. burdigala
Pseudepiplatys annulatus, Nannostomus eques
so how it ends? why didn't you demand to see the organizer or person in charge for such issue? you shouldn't let such threat goes unreported. maybe there is some misunderstanding? that staff may just heard part of your exchanges with the others which to them may be something not right. need to hear both sides of the story.![]()
Yea, I contacted one of the rainbow staff that know, he sincerely apologized.
As there are several incidents as other parties came over their booth to promote their own shrimps, thus he thought that I'm one of them. Haha. Misunderstanding cleared.
Zack
Mod can help close thread!![]()
Zack

Good to hear that the misunderstanding are resolved.
Nicholas
Newbie en el cichlid enano
Bookmarks