Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: fan shrimp

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nearby Wululand..a nice place northern part of Singkapoh..
    Posts
    1,200
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore

    fan shrimp

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    hi, anyone saw fan shrimp sold in LFS?


    Check out my Blog on planted tank, good for newbies ( i am lazy to retype all the info i know, so please click and read below link... i hope you don't fall asleep while reading)
    Link to my Blog

    I am not PERFECT but I am LIMITED EDITION !!! BIG Tank comes with BIG Responsibility...as they makan a lot of $$....lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Redhill/ Henderson
    Posts
    295
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    Yeah, I saw at tiong bahru, wu hu aquarium.. Last saw was today still have quite abit ehh... But wood shrimp like hard to keep cause of their way of feeding...
    Been awhile since i last kept shrimps/ fishes, please give me your kind guidance!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    2
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    any others place beside wuhu???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    qian hu used to have them as well... but their livestock is seasonal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    534
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    Quote Originally Posted by wongce View Post
    hi, anyone saw fan shrimp sold in LFS?
    You can consider aquastar or Y618 nearest your home. These two places usually stocked up mountain shrimps. The last I saw them was at Petmart, and it looks huge. Not easy to keep them due to their feeding pattern, unless you place the food near the fans.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    590
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    25
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    quite cool to have for their 4 fan shape feeder .. but they are filter feeder and will forever be at the same spot where the current is strongest.
    as said its not easy to make sure they keep fed
    mine quite hardy and crawl out of the tank after a 30% WC. of course he ended his path

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nearby Wululand..a nice place northern part of Singkapoh..
    Posts
    1,200
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    I googled and I find they are quite special..yishun sell them?? I go stocktake later..Lol


    Check out my Blog on planted tank, good for newbies ( i am lazy to retype all the info i know, so please click and read below link... i hope you don't fall asleep while reading)
    Link to my Blog

    I am not PERFECT but I am LIMITED EDITION !!! BIG Tank comes with BIG Responsibility...as they makan a lot of $$....lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    2
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: fan shrimp

    any nice grab from Y618
    ???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •